Part 1 Study Guide
The Part One Study Guide is a complete home study course for the theory element of the ADI qualifying exam.
Six DVSA-recommended books complement the Guide. The Guide helps PDIs prepare thoroughly for their part one test by:
- Providing a structured and systematic distance-learning course
- Including over five hundred multi-choice questions drawn from the recommended reading books
- Recommending that PDIs carry out the 6-hour, practical training programme with their trainer to help bring the theory to life
With the exception of the 6-hours practical training, PDIs do not necessarily need advice and support from an ADI trainer to complete the home study course successfully. It can be done independently.
The Guide is realistically priced at £35.00.
The Six DVSA-recommended books which complement the guide are:
- Driving the Essential Skills
- The Highway Code
- Know Your Traffic Signs
- The Official DVSA Guide to Learning to Drive
- Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors
- The Driving Instructor’s Handbook
- Also provided, to assist with the hazard perception part of the test, is the Driving Test Success – All Tests DVD
The books and DVD are priced at £70.00. The Study Guide, books and DVD are priced at £105.00
|Dimensions||33 × 23 × 2 cm|