ADI Trainer Handbook
This Handbook gives advice on all aspects of operating successfully as a trainer of driving instructors.
My 25 years of experience building and operating my instructor training business are encapsulated here. The sections of the book are:
- Becoming an Effective ADI Trainer
- Building a Driving School
- Adopting a Client-centred Approach
- The ADI Qualifying Tests
- ADI Training Programme – Parts One, Two and Three
- The ADI Trainer’s Role – Part Three
- About ORDIT
The Handbook is priced at £35.00.
|Dimensions||33 × 23 × 2 cm|