Become part of the Learn Driving UK team
We can also offer franchise packages in your local area
Once a qualified driving instructor, you will have the opportunity to become a key member of our team.
You will benefit from extensive personal development on an individual basis and from our regular group training events. Most driving schools will take your franchise fee each month without offering you any type of development training.
You will benefit from one of the best Franchise packages in the industry with a high level of team support and care.
Franchised Driving Instructors earn at least £130 a week more than Independent Instructors (Intelligent Instructor Survey)
LDUK instructors earn, on average, £800 per week for the delivery of 30 hours of driving lessons. Some earn much more!
- Full Diary
- Low Franchise Fee
- Family run business
- Full support and CPD
- Sickness Scheme
- You choose your working hours
- Tuition Vehicle of your choice
- Online diary
- Professional website
- Profile Page
- 80% of our lessons are sold in blocks of ten hours
- Support from fully staffed office
- Regular instructor group meetings to keep you up to date
- 2 Hours Free Standards check preparation training
- Ongoing CPD with Phil Hirst
- Social Events
- Team Support
- No contract
- Customer terms and conditions to avoid cancellations and loss of earnings
- Reputable company to work with
- Online payments
- LDUK Driving Instructors abide by the ‘Industry Code of Practice’
Would you like to attend an interview to learn more about training and working with LDUK?
To book your interview, fill in the form below and Phil will contact you.