Become a Driving Instructor Leeds
Learn Driving UK is looking to expand its driving instructor team in Leeds in 2019.
Learn Driving UK is looking to expand its driving instructor team in Leeds in 2019. We have been inundated with calls from learner drivers after they see our customer reviews. Our reputation and the ever-increasing number of people requiring a driving licence, means we are looking to recruit ambitious, caring professionals who, upon qualifying as a driving instructor, will provide an excellent service to our customers in Leeds.
Our driving instructor training course in Leeds can be carried out on a part-time basis over a 5 to 9-month period. Learn Driving UK, led by Principal Trainer Phil Hirst, guide you through the process step-by-step.
Once you’ve completed the part 1 theory test, we prepare you to take the part 2 advanced driving test in Horsforth, Leeds. All practical training (driving and instructing) is taken in our vehicle and is based in Horsforth, so that you become familiar with the area.
After the driving test, you gain teaching skills prior to teaching learner drivers to give you real life experience on the road. The part 3 instructing test completes the qualifying process after which you will be a fully qualified driving instructor working with Learn Driving UK in Leeds.
What Attracts People to Become Driving Instructors?
Freedom – Job Satisfaction – Diary Control – Teach a Life Skill – Work/Life Balance
Most people that come into the driver trainer industry are looking for a lifestyle change. They may have become disillusioned with their current job and would like to take more control of their lives and choose the days and hours they work.
It could be that they are looking for a job that is more rewarding and will give a high level of personal and professional satisfaction. This could be you!
It could be that they are at a time of life where they are looking for a fresh start, a different career, a new challenge and to spend more time with their family.
The huge attraction is that with some personal motivation and quality training, almost anyone can do this job.
So, what exactly are the benefits of becoming a Driving Instructor?
- You get to choose the days you work.
- You get to choose your start and finish times.
- You are free to work the hours that suit your needs.
- You will be your own boss and you will be working for yourself, with the backing of a well-established driving school behind you.
- Training someone to pass their driving test, an important life skill, is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
- You can take holidays whenever you choose and won’t have to request permission.
- A brand-new car of your choice (every year if you like).
- Use of the car for work and pleasure.
- Your car and all its running costs will be paid for by your customers.
- Significant tax advantages are evident as a self-employed person.
- With Learn Driving UK, though self-employed, you can work as part of a team and receive regular professional development.
Request Your FREE eBook
Simply enter your details into the form on this page and I will email you a copy of my "Qualifying As A Driving Instructor" eBook.