Become A Driving Instructor
Phil Hirst Instructor Training provides the one-to-one training, care and support you need to qualify, and operate effectively, as an approved driving instructor (ADI).
As a local, family business, Phil Hirst Driving Instructor Training has a vested interest in your future. It’s important that we not only offer you the training to become a qualified driving instructor, but we also guarantee you the opportunity of a position with our very successful driving school (Learn Driving UK) should you wish to accept it. Alternatively, you may wish to launch your own business and be completely independent, the choice is yours.
Many people continue dreaming of changing their career and improving their lifestyle until it’s too late, and then find the opportunity has passed them by. Your opportunity is right now; the chance to be in control of your future and choose the days and hours you work is only a dream for most people – but it needn’t be.
Phil Hirst is also a co-director of Learn Driving UK. He would be your mentor throughout your time with us.
Phil was one of the founder members of the Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) when it was set up in 1998.
What Attracts People to Become Driving Instructors?
Freedom – Job Satisfaction – Diary Control – Teach a Life Skill – Work/Life Balance
Most people that come into the driver trainer industry are looking for a lifestyle change. They may have become disillusioned with their current job and would like to take more control of their lives and choose the days and hours they work.
It could be that they are looking for a job that is more rewarding and will give a high level of personal and professional satisfaction. This could be you!
It could be that they are at a time of life where they are looking for a fresh start, a different career, a new challenge and to spend more time with their family.
The huge attraction is that with some personal motivation and quality training, almost anyone can do this job.
So, what exactly are the benefits of becoming a Driving Instructor?
- You get to choose the days you work.
- You get to choose your start and finish times.
- You are free to work the hours that suit your needs.
- You will be your own boss and you will be working for yourself, with the backing of a well-established driving school behind you.
- Training someone to pass their driving test, an important life skill, is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
- You can take holidays whenever you choose and won’t have to request permission.
- A brand-new car of your choice (every year if you like).
- Use of the car for work and pleasure.
- Your car and all its running costs will be paid for by your customers.
- Significant tax advantages are evident as a self-employed person.
- With Learn Driving UK, though self-employed, you can work as part of a team and receive regular professional development.
Request Your FREE eBook
Simply enter your details into the form on this page and I will email you a copy of my "Qualifying As A Driving Instructor" eBook.