Part One Study Course
Are you preparing for the ADI Part 1 Test? The ADI Part 1 Study Guide (including multi-choice theory tests) is now available as a eLearning resource.
Phil Hirst’s ADI Part 1 eLearning course, is designed to provide trainee instructors with a structured and systematic home study eLearning programme, as they prepare for their theory test. An alternative to the successful and popular Part 1 Study Guide workbook, the eLearning course is quick, flexible and simple to use.
First, complete the recommended reading for the topic you are studying, then test your knowledge retention by answering the multi-choice questions. The six DVSA-recommended books and DVD (obtainable from the “Shop”) which complement the eLearning course are:
- The Highway Code
- Know Your Traffic Signs
- Driving the essential skills
- Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors
- The Driving Instructor’s Handbook
- The Official Guide to Learning to Drive
- Focus Multimedia DVD
The ADI Part 1 eLearning course – a perfect way to prepare for the ADI Part 1 Test!
* Price includes access to the eLearning system for a period of six (6) months.