- This event has passed.
Train the Trainer (1:1)
26th February 2019 @ 09:00 - 1st March 2019 @ 16:30£1,095.00
One-to-one courses held over four consecutive days in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
The training needed to prepare you to become an effective ADI Trainer is carried out over four days 1:1, in-car. The training is essential if you are to develop the skills required to train the trainers.
Courses concentrate on how to teach instructor skills and techniques and how to run effective sessions at the novice/part-trained and trained/FLH levels.
The cost to you for the ADI Trainer Handbook, Training Support Pack (not for reproduction) and 4 days training is £1095 (1:1). After completing the course, Training Support Packs for each of your trainees, cost from £112.50 plus post and packaging.
The Phil Hirst ADI Train the Trainer course is excellent value, will prepare you properly to train ADIs and provides a great business opportunity.
For more information or to book a course, please contact Phil Hirst on: 07711 238555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Deliver practical training and evaluate home study performance for Part one students
- Deliver training for Part two candidates and prepare them fully for their advanced driving test
- Run and manage instructional (Part three) training sessions and:
- Teach the skills of driver training to PDIs
- Play a suitable role for pupils at various ability levels
- Play driver faults in a systematic way
- Prepare PDIs fully for the Part 3 test
- Offer advice and practical assistance to ADIs requiring Standards Check training.
- Book an ORDIT inspection in the safe knowledge that you will have the training records and practical skills to pass the inspection.
Phil will provide the car, fuel and insurance relating to this course and will collect you from your accommodation.
There are two breaks each day when refreshments can be purchased.